Terms and Conditions
Privacy & Security
- We realize that privacy and security are at the core of our relationship with our customers. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of your private information
- We don’t sell, rent, or loan our customer’s names, e-mail addresses or personal information to anyone at any time for any reason. The only messages you receive will be from us. This includes automatic order and dispatch confirmation e-mails generated upon receipt of your order
- The site uses visitors’ IP addresses to help diagnose problems with its web server, and to administer the site. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- The site uses an order form for visitors to request information, products, and services. The site collects visitors’ contact information (such as their e-mail address) and financial information (such as their credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to fulfill the service, and financial information is used to bill for the service, when ordered. The site collects the address of the receiving party solely for purpose of adding it to the shipper’s address book and is not shared with any outside party
- When using sister companies and independent contractors to implement your request, the transport addresses and the names of the recipients are transferred without including any other sensitive information for sure.
Credit Card Security
We are not aware of any unauthorized use of a credit card as a result of using this site. Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, however, if you were to experience a problem, your credit card provider cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. In the event of an unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with us, please contact us.
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website www.eaglescourier.com. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site
- Eagles courier may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding the disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. Eagles courier may monitor access to the Site.All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Eagles courier.The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Eagles courier. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Eagles courier. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- Eagles courier does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Eagles courier expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Eagles courier shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- Eagles courier may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including its content or features. Eagles courier reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In no event will Eagles courier be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Eagles courier website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and Eagles courier harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable Eagles courier disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- Eagles courier makes no warranty that the Site will meet your requirements or that the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free basis and that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to Eagles courier. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Eagles courier reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Eagles courier is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use of Eagles courier. Eagles courier is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content Eagles courier is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party
Dangerous or Hazardous Items Policy
Eagles Courier is not licensed and will not transport the following items. Please speak to the dispatcher if there is any question about your shipment prior to completing your order.
Should You or the Consignor nevertheless (whether knowingly or unknowingly) cause us or our contractors to handle Prohibited Articles other than under special arrangements previously made in writing, we shall be under no liability whatsoever in connection with the parcel however arising and you shall be liable for any and all loss or damage caused by, or in connection with the articles however arising and shall indemnify us against all penalties, claims, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever arising in connection therewith and the articles may be destroyed or otherwise dealt with at our sole discretion or by any other person in whose custody they may be at the relevant time.
Note 1: For international deliveries there may be additional restricted categories and specific items. Please speak to the dispatcher if there is any question about your shipment prior to completing your order.
Note 2: We reserve the right to reject a item/parcel/shipment that contains a prohibited article.